Accounts e-mail HP

Audio conference / talk here on Website

It's 5am again and you are still sitting in front of your computer and chatting with some tv's while watching a bloody duel? Welcome friend :)

Audio conference / talk here on Website

Postby Davide » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:14 am

As keysersoze suggested, we should have an easily usable mean of audio conferencing / chatting integrated here on Website, accessible by everyone with just a few clicks and not requiring users to install software on their computers.
This could be used for example to facilitate realtime in-game communication with team members, and anyway to have some fast and direct way to talk eachother.
Probably we'd need communications organized in a IRC-like manner, with users distributed among talk rooms they choose from a list and also one-to-one links with no room.

I had a look at what ready-to-use solutions I could integrate in html4 / html5 webpages, but none are satisfying.
If you have opinions or some knowledge / experience with such softwares I'd be happy to read them. Software must be opensource.
Last edited by Davide on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davide

Re: Audio conference / talk here on Website

Postby Keysersoze » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Hi.
I didn't suggested anything like this; instead, I suggested that we should have a room in TeamSpeak.
BTW, my nick is more famous than my name; please refrain using the latter; if possible, erase it :twisted:
KS
Keysersoze

Return to Community