Accounts e-mail HP

Airlift function

Ask here about any kind of problem, or help with your experience!

Airlift function

Postby clanfiend » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Hi guys.
Thanks for the game - the android version of freeciv made me play civilization again after a 6-year break. :)
I have an issue, though - I don't seem to be able to use the airlift function. I have several cities with airports, land units with movement points in all of them - but I don't see any option for airlifting them between these cities. Could you help me out with this? Thanks in advance.
I'm using the latest release from play market (v. 1.1.2) on Asus Nexus 7, if that matters.
clanfiend

Re: Airlift function

Postby Davide » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:44 pm

The android port is a stripped-down version of the regular desktop Freeciv and some game options are missing from the graphical interface; however I don't know specifically about airlifting but I'd guess it ought to be considered a low-priority feature for the Android port development, so perhaps it will be implemented in future.
Zielmicha of course knows best.
Davide

Postby AlexTFish » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:16 pm

I'm not completely sure, but based on the way the desktop Freeciv works, might the "Go to" function work for airlifting?
AlexTFish

Postby Rockets » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:19 am

I'm experiencing the same frustration!!! And "go to" aint solving it!! Please someone find a fix/workaround!!
Rockets

Return to Get help