Accounts e-mail HP

Under new mangement

New releases, projects, multiplayer games, etc.

Re: Under new mangement

Postby thegrime » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:52 am

wieder_fi wrote:This time I registered but didn't get the validation mail yet. That's why wieder_fi :)

I guess it's ok to post this here...

The server LT34 is using went down early today and we are not yet sure when it will be back online. I was told that if it can't be restarted today, it will probably take until Monday to have it back. Anyway, when the game is restarted and the game loaded from the latest save (the remote copy is about from mid T31) and the timeout will be extended so that everyone will be able to catch up. If it will take more than full 23h to get the game back, and it probably will, we will probably use about 3*23h timeout.

And yeah, unfortunately the www is on the same server so I can't post this there, at least not yet.

Odd. Not sure why you're not getting a validation email. I'm checking on it now.
--= the Grime =--

That is all.
thegrime

Postby thegrime » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:53 am

Corbeau wrote:Did you approve new forum members that I asked you to?

Eh? When did you ask me this? I've got no record of that in my PMs or elsewhere. Which ones should I approve?
--= the Grime =--

That is all.
thegrime

Postby thegrime » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:49 am

Evidently sending emails through the forum was down for a bit, at least since october it seems. It should be fixed now, so new users should be able to register again. Sorry for the problem!
--= the Grime =--

That is all.
thegrime

Postby Corbeau » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:19 pm

I sent you a PM "Anything happening?", but now I realise I didn't expressly say that some people are trying to register, only that I recommended some to join. Sorry for the confusion.

Anyway, no admin confirmation needed, then?
Corbeau

Postby thegrime » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:57 am

Corbeau wrote:Anyway, no admin confirmation needed, then?

Nope, they can join as they wish!
--= the Grime =--

That is all.
thegrime

Postby wieder_fi » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:19 am

We are starting a new game on Longturn. LT36 should start in 3-4 weeks.

You can join the game here:

http://www.longturn.org/game/LT36/

and this is the first LT game based on Freeciv 2.5. The actual ruleset is a modified version on civ2civ3 and the modifications are based on LT35/LT34. There will be a summary of the changes on the forum.

This is not going to be a team game and there are virtually no limits to the number of winners or the alliance size. The game can be won with the space race.
wieder_fi

Previous

Return to Announcements