Accounts e-mail HP

when do you usually roam the servers looking for a game?

Join us, meet players from all around the world, challenge the strongest top players, practice and be one of them!

when do you usually roam the servers looking for a game?

Postby guest » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Hey, I was just wondering what times people are on the servers, so I though I'd ask here. When are you usually online looking for a game to play?

Re: when do you usually roam the servers looking for a game?

Postby Major Nimrod » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Three things:

Firstly, Davide has implemented a system for querying the servers to display graphical information about high usage times. I can't recall the actual command to use, but it's either in the automated display message when you first connect to the server, or Davide will likely see this thread and naturally let us know here :D

Secondly, I usually play my GT games early in the morning when I can focus without too many interruptions. My time is GMT -05.

Finally, it's pretty rare that I have 2-3 hours to spare to play a good game online. The last game we played together, you and I, was quite fun but we started a bit late and I remember you had to leave just as things were about to get really interesting ;) Still, sometimes I can spare a game in the afternoon (between 2-5) and occasionally in the later evenings (between 8 and midnight).

Hope this helps. By the way, El_Perdedor logged onto the server we were playing a little while after you logged off. He gave you a good compliment, saying that you've been playing better and better lately. Keep it up! 8-)
"Big Brother is watching you" - George Orwell
"Shh! I'm Hunting Wabbits" - Elmer Fudd
"What a Nimrod" - Bugs Bunny

NIMMY
Major Nimrod
Contributor & Co-Admin

Postby Davide » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:22 pm

/rushgraph is the command. It will display some old data collected in 2012 but the overall trends which reflect people's habits are still actual. See viewtopic.php?f=8&t=153 for a reference to the command.
Davide

Postby guest » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Thanks

I did know about rushgraph, and it's nice, but it doesn't say who they are or anything else. Thought a topic here might help. Maybe not though, who knows.

I usually get on around 4:00 pm gmt time and check the servers every once in a while until I go to bed. sometimes I have work to do in that time or something will come up like having to cook, but most of it is usually done before hand.

Yeah lots of time on my hands...

Return to Multiplayer / Online gaming