Accounts e-mail HP

Utopian News Channel - DISCUSSION

a Voyage in men's Utopia

Re: Utopian News Channel - DISCUSSION

Postby monamipierrot » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:27 pm

Now, I have to decide wether:
1. There's someone believing what Corbeau writes
2. There's someone who wants us to believe he believes that.
3. There's someone who want Corbeau believe he wants us to believe he believes that.
4. Something far more complex which my mind can't keep track of.

:P
monamipierrot
Co-Admin of GT01, GT10-Hex.

Postby Corbeau » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:17 am

Guys, I see some serious paranoia here :D I think you need to loosen up a bit :)

As for this:

monamipierrot wrote:-uh, can you please embellish this official press-release of mine?:
"IN THE END, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE, AND IT WILL BE ME!!! HA HA HA!" [follows: beheading of all present journalists]

Sure, mate! There ya go:

In an official statement issued today by the Scottish Office of the Chieftain, Monamipierrot, leader of Scots, has cancelled all audiences for the next few days due to a serious case of domestic flue. Monamipierrot is receiving medical treatment from the best Scottish shamans and is expected to resume his duties by the middle of the week, at the latest.

The Office of the Chieftain is categorically denying claims that recently appeared in the media that Chieftain is undergoing psychiatric treatment due to his increasingly often maniacal episodes of megalomania and paranoid schizophrenia accompanied by anorexia and severe attacks of diarrhea; such claims represent malevolent manipulation aimed at destabilising Scottich Despotia, demoralising the army and inciting fear among loyal subjects in order to make Despotia more vulnerable to external threats. The Office insists that such activities cease and warns all enemies of the state that spreading false rumours about the helth condition of the Chieftain are considered high treason and punishable by death by decapitation.

At the same time, the Glasgow Psychiatric Hospital has announced that it is starting with the reconstruction of its east wing whose north wall collapsed this morning and that, due to the intensity of construction works and safety of passers-by, any trespassing is strictly forbidden. Because of this armed spearmen have been posted to ensure nobody comes near the wing and have orders to stab on sight.
Corbeau

Postby monamipierrot » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:27 am

Corbeau wrote:
In an official statement issued today by the Scottish Office of the Chieftain, Monamipierrot, leader of Scots, has cancelled all audiences for the next few days due to a serious case of domestic flue. Monamipierrot is receiving medical treatment from the best Scottish shamans and is expected to resume his duties by the middle of the week, at the latest.

The Office of the Chieftain is categorically denying claims that recently appeared in the media that Chieftain is undergoing psychiatric treatment due to his increasingly often maniacal episodes of megalomania and violent episodes; such claims represent malevolent manipulation aimed at destabilising Scottich Despotia, demoralising the army and inciting fear among loyal subjects in order to make Despotia more vulnerable to external threats. The Office insists that such activities cease and warns all enemies of the state that spreading false rumours about the helth condition of the Chieftain are considered high treason and punishable by death by decapitation.

At the same time, the Glasgow Psychiatric Hospital has announced that it is starting with the reconstruction of its east wing whose north wall collapsed this morning and that, due to the intensity of construction works and safety of passers-by, any trespassing is strictly forbidden. Because of this armed spearmen have been posted to ensure nobody comes near the wing and have orders to stab on sight.

Uh! Yes - ...errr - that!

COME INMEDIATELY HERE TO BE THE PROPAGANDA MINISTER IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO USE YOUR HEAD TO PLAY POLO! ...Ehrr - I meant, "After reading your curriculum and having noticed your skills in communication and public relationships, We would gladly invite you for a job interview for a very, very important responsability position. Kind regards - Monamipierrot The Only One."
monamipierrot

Postby monamipierrot » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:28 am

"P.S. Do you like Polo?"
monamipierrot

Postby Corbeau » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:36 am

Something tells me that I would get a perfect view of the match...
Corbeau

Postby monamipierrot » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:22 am

Corbeau wrote:Something tells me that I would get a perfect view of the match...

You also love mincemeat?
monamipierrot

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:20 pm

Yes, the private history forum exists for a reason. ..
If you want to make your news public you should find a way to report events in a way that only makes sense after the fact, when other details are later revealed, or keep it vague and non specific (maybe report events but no names)
For your own survival I suggest you find a way to report stuff in a way that is useful to everyone so other nations want to host your reporters and maintain peace.
Personally I have ordered my gestapo to torture and kill any reporters found in our lands in a suitably perverse and sadistic manner and report that.....

Postby Corbeau » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:07 pm

Thank you for your kind advice. We will definitely take it into account when publishing further reports.
Corbeau

Postby monamipierrot » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:44 pm

Guest wrote:For your own survival I suggest you find a way to report stuff in a way that is useful to everyone so other nations want to host your reporters and maintain peace.

I thought exactly the same!
Guest wrote:Personally I have ordered my gestapo to torture and kill any reporters found in our lands in a suitably perverse and sadistic manner and report that.....

I thought exactly the same! :P
monamipierrot

Re: Utopian News Channel

Postby morphles » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:36 pm

[ Post moved from Utopian News Channel, originally placed below post #3 – Davide ]

In a related news, there are tons of desinformation here, as marco polo would see from score charts!

Also camping coalitions seem to be gaining in popularity!
morphles
Co-Admin of GT10-Hexmap

Previous

Return to GT09