Accounts e-mail HP

I'm out

Ferdi's Hearth of Darkness African scenario

I'm out

Postby Major Nimrod » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:39 pm

Hey gang,

My time on this game is at an end. Despite a large effort to consolidate my territory, and growth into British, Scottish and German lands, it was inevitable that either the Italians would nuke me out of existence (still can't believe that didn't happen!) or that Ferdi and his Portuguese cohorts would attack me wholesale (which is what happened in the end).

So, although I'm not completely destroyed, there's no point in trying to fight back against the most powerful player in the game (especially now that the French are no longer a major threat). Plus, with GT11 starting soon, I can't see myself playing 4 games concurrently anyway.

I'd like to publicly thank Ferdi for an excellent scenario! Despite a few bugs (like the huts which granted Nuclear weapons early), I would say that this map accomplished virtually all it's goals. It was fun to play, and fun to see the shifting alliances play themselves out.

Cheers !
"Big Brother is watching you" - George Orwell
"Shh! I'm Hunting Wabbits" - Elmer Fudd
"What a Nimrod" - Bugs Bunny

NIMMY
Major Nimrod
Contributor & Co-Admin

Re: I'm out

Postby Corbeau » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:12 am

Major Nimrod wrote:Despite a few bugs (like the huts which granted Nuclear weapons early)

A bug? What would be more logical than a mad scientist putting together his lab in a rented garage somewhere in the Third World where nobody would suspect anything? But those bloody horsemen just had to stumble on it...
Corbeau

Re: I'm out

Postby Major Nimrod » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:27 pm

It's always the bloody horsemen ! :lol:
"Big Brother is watching you" - George Orwell
"Shh! I'm Hunting Wabbits" - Elmer Fudd
"What a Nimrod" - Bugs Bunny

NIMMY
Major Nimrod
Contributor & Co-Admin

Return to GT10-Africa